We’re falling apart and coming together ● Ross&Donna
Not one of the typical VMs I make, but I hope you guys enjoy the editing nonetheless!
teddybaig: Oh lol, my channel: http://www.youtube.com/xbutterflykisses95x
My QH VMs are on Vimeo though, which is why it’s easiest to find my VMs using the ‘VM Index’ tab on my page (I have them all individually linked) :)
1,800 subscribers, finally! Thank you guys soooooo much!
Guuuuys do y’all want QH (AsYa 1.0 & AyRa), EV & RR (PaRud) VMs? Got some in store but only if you wanna see ‘em…
Also, lemme know which ones you wanna see first! I also have a half-done SaMud-KaJen-AsYa one.
Also can I say my Razia badass is back with a bang and seeing her face made me internally jump for joy
I would pay in BLOOD for the old qubool hai. Ugh.
Um the whole show? JK I have a couple that I AM OBSESSED WITH
1. November 19th 2012 aka the LEGENDARY bathroom scene. I can watch it 1000x times. And the fact that kSG is shirtless helps a lot
2. October 17th 2013 I think its the scene where Zoya and Asad hug after he visits Ayaan. Flawless
3. All of Mangalpur. EVERYTHING. Especially the scene where they are sitting on the truck and Zoya rests her head on his shoulder and he cradles it. ugh my heart
4. When Asad tells Ayaan that he wishes Ayaan had asked for his life since Zoya is far greater than that
5. Asad comes to Ayaan’s home to take Zoya back. FLAWLESS OK FLAWLESS
6. The scene where Zoya gives him the smiley face toast and he’s like “this is so cute” ehrmagod KSG is adorable
7. The airport scene. My. heart. exploded
Basically this list can go on and on and on and on cause Asya is my life. I love them so much. And never feel like you are disturbing me! I love AsYa and am always ready to fangirl over them
Aww, thank youuuuuu!
& YES I MISS MY ASYA BBS TOOOOOOOOOO :’((((
Edited as best as I could, instrumental of the full song, enjoy!
Since Sanaya apparently confirmed this ‘new avatar’, I’m guessing rumours of Paro’s death are true, unless they’re introducing a doppelganger lol.
So here’s my 2 cents on it (from my fb): Main reason I dislike the idea of a leap in RR is because the story had reached a natural conclusion with the news of the baby or even before that - it should have ended, but now they’re basically copying the Pyar Ka Dard Hai Pankhuri-Ayesha track. Is this new character going to act as Paro to pacify a grieving Rudra like Ayesha did?! Just pretty nonsensical tbh.